India’s premier Plastic cards manufacturer
Plastic Card Products
At ASCOT, cards are normally made of PVC based materials. However we are sensitive to customers' requirements and also produce cards from other materials like PET, Teslin, Composite, Paper, etc.
The quality and accuracy of the artwork dictates the standard of the final printed card. Customers may supply Artwork/Design or use our in-house design facilities. From the final artwork high quality photographic card proofs are produced for customer approval, to ensure accuracy prior to production.
Cards are printed using a combination of two processes:
Offset lithographic printing accommodates 99% of client needs, allowing for limitless colour combinations.
Screen printing for metallic colors & large areas of solid colour. Latest technology allows for precise registration between the two mediums.
For each order our specialist staff will define the optimum combination of print processes and print order to ensure that you only receive cards of the highest quality. This meticulous attention to detail enables Ascot to print extremely complex designs and full colour pictures whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
- Thickness ranges from 0.30 mm to 0.80 mm.
- Standard size is rectangular 54mm x 85.5 mm with 1/8" diameter rounded corners or practically any imaginative die cut shape.
- Full color (4 color process) can be specified for both sides.
- Thermal printing of text, name, PIN numbers or automated lists may be printed directly on each card.
- Hole and eyelet punching - slot, round, various sizes and shapes
- Signature and custom panels for computer generated, typewritten or handwritten personalization.
- Low or high density magnetic stripe encoding on track 1, track 2, and track 3.
- Scratch-off overlay panels for special promotions and contests.
- Consecutive numbering or individual serial numbering with provided database.
- Bar coding applied via thermal printing with multiple bar code formats.
- Fulfillment services - custom carriers, personalized letters, delivery systems, mailing and many more.
Have a unique card idea or concept? We'll be happy to work with you - just ask!.